2010. Time to begin, my name isn’t Flin.

About Raymond Williams

Raymond Williams has written 13 post in this blog.

From the distant land of St. Louis, Mo. Raymond is currently a Junior/Senior at Newman University majoring in communications. Raymond dreams to venture to the far East or far West to begin to pursue his passion for connecting and communicating with others as a media corespondent or some form of Organizational communicator.

Happy 2010 all! I hope all of you had an incredible holiday season filled with love and laughter, did I mention great food? Great Food! I know I did since I got to return to St. Louis to see my family after my First semester of University. I can still do my victory dance….My first semester of University is over and done now it’s time for the second one!
I was excited to be coming home after having been away for Awhile then again I would miss all of my family back at school who I created such a bond with.

The trip back was slightly, Tiring! I hadn’t driven that long in a long time, Good thing my mother drove down and we got to switch every 2 hours until we got back.
Arriving home was a little strange at first I had to get used to my house and having my own room again, not to mention my little now kinda big little brother asking me all kinds of questions all I was more than happy to answer! But after the first week I was more than happy to be home in my incredible bed! After tripping over things non-stop I had to rededicate this place to muscle memory, fun stuff, right? Then began the phone calls for all of the plans to be seen and hang out with all of my friends from high School. Seems like I got to see someone everyday! I loved it! They all seemed to be doing well but not all of them were to happy where they’d gone to school. I was surprised, I thought everyone loved going off to college, but then I guess leaving is one thing but doing well on your own is another. But besides all the odd sad stories we laughed and talked all the time about the crazy things we’d done as Freshman…I had too much to talk about it seemed! After seeing my best friend and several other friends Christmas was here before I knew it!! (Decorating this place is always a wonderful Job) I loved being able to go out and buy presents for my Family for once with little to no problems with finding things! The prices were incredible!! On their lists good smelling things for mom and as usual electronics for my tech head little Brother. They surprised me with tons of things for my guitar and I was very happy! (I don’t get surprised very often :o ) Christmas was just incredibly wonderful spending time with family and friends.
A mere 5 days after Christmas my Birthday hit. (I’d nearly forgotten actually) I decided to go out to my favorite Japanese restaurant with my friends earlier that day and then pizza and hanging out at my house that night an incredible Birthday to remember with two cakes and Beetles RockBand until the hours of the morning.
With that it was time to ring in the New Year with the family and awesome that was! And now before I knew it, it’s time to get back to Newman to start the new semester! I’m more than excited, but will miss my family tremendously! So tomorrow morning it will be time to hit the road again!! Wichita here I come! I’m on my way back! Hope you’re as ready as I am!

See ya soon! Have a great day. Onward to 2010, lets continue to change the world.

Pray for Haiti and all its people.

Post By Raymond Williams (13 Posts)

Connect

Raymond Williams

About Raymond Williams

This entry was posted in Christmas, Family, Friends, Life, New Year's. Bookmark the permalink.

59 Responses to 2010. Time to begin, my name isn’t Flin.

1. ib0665 says:

How to start an adult site?!Everything you need to start profitable adult sites.
    start adult site

2. Keep posting quality information like this and count on me being back frequently!

3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of 2010. Time to begin, my name isn’t Flin. | Newman Ambassadors . Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

4. 2010. Time to begin, my name isn’t Flin. | Newman Ambassadors I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You’re amazing! Thanks! your article about 2010. Time to begin, my name isn’t Flin. | Newman AmbassadorsBest Regards Agata

5. Pingback: Congenital Heart Disease

6. Your first task is to open up the picture, select the Band-Aid tool in Photoshop on
    the Spot Healing Brush mode, and clean up any lone zits that
    are sticking out. ” ‘ but if you need such software the price is pretty easy to justify. Note: If you make a mistake, on the right side click “Restore All”.

Also visit my weblog; photoshop Cs6 Crack

7. tabagisme says:

Hello, my name is Allan finkelberg. your site is very interesting and complete.

best regards

8. GewinnSpiele says:

Happy New Year(s) to you too :)