Back in the fray kinda day.

About Raymond Williams

Raymond Williams has written 13 post in this blog.

From the distant land of St. Louis, Mo. Raymond is currently a Junior/Senior at Newman University majoring in communications. Raymond dreams to venture to the far East or far West to begin to pursue his passion for connecting and communicating with others as a media corespondent or some form of Organizational communicator.

“I’ve had good times and bad times and times that called for extreme shenanigans(the silly, mischievous kind not the shady dealings kind.) but in the end, I’d do it all again.”

I just made that up but it is entirely true based on what I’ve been up to. So far this year I’ve received amazing test scores, sickness (not recommending this one), prolonged applause, slaps in the face (Thanks Pancho) and a ridiculous Italian accent (Which I will explain later). All of this and tons more!

Hopefully from reading that you gain a handful of confusion, that is exactly what my life is like. The college life is nothing like what I was told it was going to be simply because I decided to have my own instead of trying to imitate those that went before me.  As you may or may not have noticed most of my blogs have a structure (maybe.) This one is more of a stream of consciousness because I am AWAKE!

Now, to make some sense of what is going on I am doing very well in all aspects of everything. Classes are going well, singing and acting are tons O’ fun and did I mention that I’m just happy? Well, I’m very happy. :)

As I type this right now I can only wonder where I will be in three years because…College is almost OVER! I can’t believe it.  But believe me when I type I’m just getting started! This thing called potential, I’ve hardly scraped the surface. (I hope.)

For now I must leave you interwebs as I have multiple jobs to do which right now I am ignoring to converse with you. Thanks for reading!

Bless your faces! If you sneezed while reading this blog, Bless you.
Peace!

Post By Raymond Williams (13 Posts)

Connect

Raymond Williams

About Raymond Williams

This entry was posted in Classes, Dreams, Life, People and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Back in the fray kinda day.

1. Kerri Campbell says:

Oh, I love it! I graduated in 1986 and I too, was an ambassador proudly wearing my blue, heavily starched oxford shirt and penny loafers. I’m sure you’re shirts are different today but we share the same love and spirit for a very cool place called Newman. What a blessing it was! I found and married my love of 25 years there. My journey in life began with many wonderful professors, staff, priests, nuns, and friends. I will always cherish this time. God bless you today and always!

2. Jeff Baker, KNC '83 says:

Glad you’re having fun! I did a little performing in my College days a quarter-century ago (I feel like I’m in an episode of Highlander) and I think I went my own way too. I was in no hurry to grow up that much. I think I managed to avoid becoming too serious. Glad you’re feeling better. As for sneezing, I do that all the darn time! Gehsunteit!