Things to Be Thankful for Part 1!

About Victoria

Victoria Kunhardt has written 19 post in this blog.

Hey y'all!!! I'm Victoria or Tori! I'm from Dallas, Texas and a SENIOR here at Newman! I"m an English/Psychology major and try to stay as busy as possible. I'm a part of chorale, pep band, psych club, Newman's awesome literary journal staff, ASC scholar, student leader, and I'm always packing my class schedule as much as possible. I'm obsessed with sleep, candy, my cat Tiger, and a few tv shows. I love to write so there might be quite a few entries! :) Not quite sure what I'm gonna do with the rest of my life but I'm super excited for it...I like to go with the flow a little!

Wow I’ve been slacking on y’all! The sad part is that I haven’t actually been as busy as I’ve been in past semesters. Right now I’m just trying to enjoy senior year and find the motivation to get through the rest of the year. It seems like senioritis has kicked in full force. I have absolutely no motivation to study or start homework and papers. I thought my procrastination was bad enough to start with but I was wrong. Lately I’ve just been enjoying the change to fall, hating the cold weather, and listening to the crunch of leaves underneath my footsteps. Things I love about fall…1. the sound of crunching leaves 2. boots 3. fall fashion 4. cuddle weather 5. halloween (I went to a haunted house with Sara and Kayln and it was awesome) and that’s about it haha. I hate the cold therefore getting closer to winter is never fun! Other than the fact that it means we’re getting closer to Christmas and my birthday! But fall is also a great time to think of all the things you’re thankful for. Appartently there’s this thing on facebook about posting something you’re thankful for once a day for the month of November, which I think is really nice. I think I’m going to combine it in this one blog though!

Things I’m thankful for:

1. My mother-she gave me life and is always there to listen to me and go shopping with.
  2. My dad-he’s my protector and my provider and always picks me up when I”m down even if I knocked myself down.
  3. My sister-there’s no one else I’d rather have pick on me
  4. My faith-not everyone has a strong enough faith to believe in things and therefore belive in the simple miracles of life
  5. My kitty cat TIger-he’s my pride and joy and cuddle buddy and I miss him very much
  6. My dogs-all three of them are fat, lazy goobers that are adorable, protective, and loving
  7. My friends-I have some of the greatest friends I could ever ask for, they have no problem listening to me blabber on and on about random things I need to move on from, they provide me with endless laughs and distraction moments and much more.
  8. My health-I’m very lucky to be able to walk, talk, and feel. I’m able to do things a lot of people don’t have the oppurtunity to simply because I’m in good health
  9. My education @ Newman-I’m lucky to be able to go to a university like Newman and recieve the education that I do.
  10. My professors-They are extremely helpful and supportive in any decision that you make to further your education
  11. My clothes-I’m obsessed with shoppig and know that it seems like I can’t have enough but I’m thankful that I have the ability to buy clothes to wear on my back and have shoes for my feet.
  12. My job-not everyone is lucky enough to have a source of income, and while it may not be much I have money coming in to use for social experiences while I get to play with kids.
  13. My talent-I love writing and I’m thankful that I found that passion at an early age
  14. Music-the perfect escape from the world, who couldn’t be thankful for something that has the ability to make you feel such strong emotions?
  15. The roof over my head-Anywhere I go I seem to be in close proximity of a roof over my head, it’s a very nice concept on rainy days like today, and it’s something that not everyone has the luxury to have.

So I’ve changed my mind and decided that I’m splitting my list into two blogs! Don’t let the anticipation eat away at y’all…just think of the things you’re thankful for this month while you wait!

Till then, keep calm and stay busy y’all

Tori

Post By Victoria (19 Posts)

Connect

Victoria

About Victoria

This entry was posted in General, Holidays, Life, People. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Things to Be Thankful for Part 1!

1. its always good to be appreciative and write the things you have been appreciative for

2. Jessica says:

I knew you had something to blog about and this is a great one!

3. Hi Victoria,

Know that we have all to be happy is the first step to really being happy. Too much people don’t realize they have all they need