my head is going to explode

About Sara Ast

Sara Ast has written 25 post in this blog.

HI FRIENDS! My name is Sara! I'm from Colwich, KS and I am 21 years old. I am a Junior here at Newman (Senior by credit hours!) and am a Secondary Education/English major with a Theatre minor. I am on the Sloppy Joe Improv Troupe, which only adds to the crazyness of my life. I constantly quote Spongebob and have a slight obsession with Thor. When not filling my life up with studying and working, I am usually seen at Title Boxing Club punching/kicking the poop out of a bag, or in my bed sleepy sleeping. I'm excited to start my "adult" life and achieve my goals, and one day aspire to become a crazy rat lady (yes...I said rat...currently I have 2 named Giselle and Fiona DON'T JUDGE ME).

Hi friends,

I don’t even know how I am managing to type this blog. Let’s just say there has been a lot of backspace usage thus far and I’ve been typing this same sentence for over a minute. It’s the week before finals. You’d think I’d be okay, but I have been stressing out the last month and a half. I have so much to do in so little time. And everytime I accomplish something,there is something else that pops up in my life. Take for instance tomorrow: class 9:25-12:05 and 1:00-3:40, basketball game I have to be there at 6:30 and I have to get ready before then, and a probabe improv practice at 10pm-midnight. Friday: work/class 8am-2pm and then I suppose I am free to do homework on a Friday night. Saturday: ugly sweater run at 10am, game at 1pm. Sunday: party at 5pm, improv at 8pm, bingo at 10pm. Monday on our day off: Strike for the set from the musical at 9am, Improv at 12ish, I have to read a poem at 2pm, and improv at 7pm-10pm. AND THEN IT’S FINALS ugghhhh I just want it to be next Thursday at 3:40pm already so that I can be free from this busy hectic semester. I seriously hope I’ll never be as busy as I was this semester in my life again.

Bye

-Sara (who is too unamused to put a smiley face)

Post By Sara Ast (25 Posts)

Connect

Sara Ast

About Sara Ast

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to my head is going to explode

1. michael says:

Hi friends i am Michael Gavin From California USA.I am seller of cat5e cable, cat6 cables, plenum, riser, bare copper, 1000ft cables, RG6 coaxial cables.

2. Mark says:

Hi Sara
    I remember when i took my final exam my head were also ready to explode but I managed it and and so will you. And when you look back at you’re finals you’ll be relieved and glad that it’s over but be glad that you’ve learned so much.
    Wish you the best of luck.
    Regards.

3. Hi Sara,

Final exam season is always a hard time to go through but someday it will ended

4. the owner of the blog in Greetings

5. I think you are feeling upset while writing this blog post. I think you should think less and do more to make your career bright.

6. Apache Hadoop is an open-source software framework for storage and large scale processing of data-sets on clusters of commodity hardware. ONLINEITGURU offers online Hadoop training. Hadoop online training in usa, uk, Canada, Australia ,India, Singapore and all the world with 12 years real time expert 100% live projects, 24/7 lab assesses money back guaranteed training.
    Online Hadoop training

7. Micro Strategy remains one of the few independent, publicly traded BI software providers in the business intelligence market..ONLINEITGURU offers online Micro Strategy training. Micro Strategy online training in usa, uk, Canada, Australia ,India, Singapore and all the world with 12 years real time expert 100% live projects, 24/7 lab assesses money back guaranteed training.
    micro strategy online training

8. SAP ABAP WORK FLOW is an Apache Software Foundation project developing free software for network clusters and distributed systems..ONLINEITGURU offers online SAP ABAP WORK FLOW training. SAP ABAP WORK FLOW online training in usa, uk, Canada, Australia ,India, Singapore and all the world with 12 years real time expert 100% live projects, 24/7 lab assesses money back guaranteed traing.
    sap abap work flow online training

9. Actually the education is going to be more expensive with the passage of time. I would like to request to the higher education commission to take keen interest in reducing the fees of college and schools.