Spring Break Craziness

About Victoria

Victoria Kunhardt has written 19 post in this blog.

Hey y'all!!! I'm Victoria or Tori! I'm from Dallas, Texas and a SENIOR here at Newman! I"m an English/Psychology major and try to stay as busy as possible. I'm a part of chorale, pep band, psych club, Newman's awesome literary journal staff, ASC scholar, student leader, and I'm always packing my class schedule as much as possible. I'm obsessed with sleep, candy, my cat Tiger, and a few tv shows. I love to write so there might be quite a few entries! :) Not quite sure what I'm gonna do with the rest of my life but I'm super excited for it...I like to go with the flow a little!

Well I have officially finished my last Spring Break as an undergraduate. It’s depressing almost because now there’s no more Spring Breaks. Anyway, I’m glad it ended on a great note. I went back home to Texas with the boyfriend and he got to meet the family. He did really well I might add. We brought home a lot of homework that we were planning on completing but that never actually happened. Instead we had a week full of packed events.

Saturday–we went out to the store with my parents, watched my mom garden in the rain, and then went to see the musical “We Will Rock You” which is based on the music of Queen obviously. It was AMAZING! Absolutely fantastic!

Sunday–went to church and then watched tv as a family and talked

Monday–Josh and I drove around Texas so I could show him a lot of things. We hit 2 different comic stores!

Tuesday–went out around town with my dad

Wednesday–It was new comic book day so we went to more comic stores and then attempted to do homework but weren’t very successful as I was trying to catch up on a lot of my shows

Thursday–spent the majority of the day with my sister walking around Dallas, went to the Sixth Floor Depository and learned a lot about JFK.

Friday–went to SIX FLAGS! He was like a little kid so it was very entertaining. We rode a ton of roller coasters and met Wonder Woman and Green Lantern. We also met a family from Wichita and saw a fellow Newman student. Small world! Then we hopped in my parents’ new hot tub for the first time for a relaxing evening.

Saturday–Went out with my sister again and went Frys Electronics and an outdoor mall…where we found another comic store haha

So as you can see it was a very busy Spring Break, but also relaxing! It’s just too bad that it’s my last one. But one other plus to the week is that I got to come back up to school with a new car! Well due to my busy fun week I’m now in frantic mood trying to catch up on all the homework I didn’t do! There’s only a month and a half until GRADUATION!! This is insane! I’m not ready for this!

HELP!!

Tori

Post By Victoria (19 Posts)

Connect

Victoria

About Victoria

This entry was posted in General, Graduation, Life, People, Spring Break and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Spring Break Craziness

1. سئو says:

I every time spent my half an hour to read this web site’s
    posts all the time along with a mug of coffee.

2. Zaid Niazi says:

No more spring Breaks :(